Event key details
P&J Live, East Burn Rd, Aberdeen AB21 9FX
18th November 2020 - 19th November 2020
8:00am - 5:30pm
Abstracts are now open for the 26th SPE ICoTA European Well Intervention Conference.
Digital analysis, surveillance and intervention technology are key industry themes and we want to hear your solutions, technologies and case histories that address these areas:
- Demonstrate the value of data gathering & surveillance to identify opportunities to the decision makers
- Well Integrity - provide examples of technical applications and solutions
- What are the low-cost optimisation techniques?
- Examples of well stimulation methods which uses well intervention techniques, including pumping, chemicals and washes
- How do you improve efficiency for well preparation and pre-rig work for Well Abandonments?
- Examples of intervening in hostile corrosive environments – HP/HT/Deep wells/Heavy Oil
- What new technology options are out there?
- Provide examples of Subsea Well Intervention using LWI
- Provide examples of Remedial sand control
- Examples addressing the risk of failure of an intervention or well reinstatement
- How do you minimize your people and equipment footprints when accessing platforms?
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Companies are invited to submit abstracts of no more than 200 words for presentations lasting 20 minutes or for 5 minute ‘Techbytes’ (shorter sales-oriented pitches) We would like to encourage abstracts from across Europe, including Denmark, Norway, Spain, Holland and Germany.
To download our 'Call for Abstracts' flyer, click here - Call for Abstracts Flyer
To begin the submission process, click here - https://app.oxfordabstracts.co...
EXHIBITION SPACE AND SPONSORSHIP IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING
Space is available on a first come, first served basis. Sizes are below and the exhibition floorplan can be viewed by clicking on the Exhibitor Floorplan
3m x 2m - £1700 + VAT (1 free delegate pass)
6m x 2m - £3000 + VAT (2 free delegate passes)
9m x 2m - £4400 + VAT (3 free delegate passes)
12m x 2m - £5700 + VAT (4 free delegate passes)
Table top stand - £1,200 + VAT (1 free delegate pass)
Platinum Partner - £5,000 + VAT
Event Partner - £3,000 + VAT
Breakfast Sponsor - £1,500 + VAT per day
Coffee Breaks - £2,800 + VAT
Lunch - £2,800 + VAT
Networking Reception - £2,800 + VAT
Delegate Bags - £2,500 + VAT
Stationery Sponsor - £1,500 + VAT
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01224 646311.