Event key details
P&J Live, East Burn Rd, Aberdeen AB21 9FX
18th November 2020 - 19th November 2020
8:00am - 5:30pm
Abstracts are now open!
Digital analysis, surveillance and intervention technology are key industry themes and we want to hear your solutions, technologies and case histories. For more information on the key themes and call for abstracts process, click here
Why support our Conference?
- Largest and longest established conference of its kind in Europe
- Original Operator stand – talk to over 10 Operators across two days
- High quality presentations with 20+ Operator case histories
- Panel sessions, short techbytes and poster sessions
- Exhibition featuring >50 exhibitors showcasing the latest technologies
- Cost effective training counting towards CPD
- Support the Well Intervention Community - as a not for profit conference, any surplus gets reinvested
"There is a huge unrecovered value within existing well stock. Yet why are intervention activities including surveillance (data gathering) so low? To maximise recovery, the industry must utilise appropriate technologies to increase both in-well surveillance and well intervention techniques in general. Europe's premier well intervention technical conference provides the industry and young professionals with an opportunity to join, network, learn and discuss with like-minded professionals how we best achieve the objective of maximising recovery."
Steve Moir, Conference Chair
To find out more about the exhibition, visit the Exhibition page
To find out more about sponsorship, visit the Sponsorship page
For any enquiries or for more information, email email@example.com or call Suzanne on 07812 023734