Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are open for the 26th SPE ICoTA European Well Intervention Conference.
Digital analysis, surveillance and intervention technology are key industry themes and we want to hear your solutions, technologies and case histories that address these areas:
- Demonstrate the value of data gathering & surveillance to identify opportunities to the decision makers
- Well Integrity - provide examples of technical applications and solutions
- What are the low-cost optimisation techniques?
- Examples of well stimulation methods which uses well intervention techniques, including pumping, chemicals and washes
- How do you improve efficiency for well preparation and pre-rig work for Well Abandonments?
- Examples of intervening in hostile corrosive environments – HP/HT/Deep wells/Heavy Oil
- What new technology options are out there?
- Provide examples of Subsea Well Intervention using LWI
- Provide examples of Remedial sand control
- Examples addressing the risk of failure of an intervention or well reinstatement
- How do you minimize your people and equipment footprints when accessing platforms?
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Companies are invited to submit abstracts of no more than 200 words for presentations lasting 20 minutes or for 5 minute ‘Techbytes’ (shorter sales-oriented pitches) no later than 17th July. We would like to encourage abstracts from across Europe, including Denmark, Norway, Spain, Holland and Germany.
To download our 'Call for Abstracts' flyer, click here - Call for Abstracts Flyer
To begin the submission process, click the link below: